Terms and Conditions
The wearing of a COVID-19 safety compliant facial covering throughout the venue is required unless otherwise stated.
This exhibition contains sequences of bright flashing lights which may affect visitors who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy, as well as others who are sensitive to moving lights. Viewer discretion is advised.
All tickets are non-refundable.
The holder of a valid ticket is admitted to the exhibition on the condition that the holder agrees, and by use of the ticket does so agree in favour of the producer and the exhibition owner (Lighthouse Immersive USA Inc. ), to the following terms and conditions. Any violation of these terms will entitle Lighthouse Immersive USA Inc. and its’ subsidiaries to, as applicable, seize or cancel the ticket, withdraw the license granted below, refuse admission and/or expel a ticket-holder, in each case without payment of any refund or other compensation.
The ticket is a personal, revocable license. Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets will not be honoured. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone without the written permission of Lighthouse Immersive USA Inc. and its’ subsidiaries and may not be resold at a price exceeding their face value at any time.
The ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion or for any other trade purposes.
Tickets obtained from any source other than Lighthouse Immersive USA Inc. , Universe, or their authorized agents may be lost, stolen or counterfeit tickets and may not be honoured.
The license may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price, including in the event of cancellation of the performance or exhibition.
The ticket-holder must ensure that the holder and any minors or others for whom the holder is responsible conduct themselves appropriately and in a manner which is not determined by Lighthouse Immersive USA Inc. or its representatives to be objectionable or disturbing to other patrons.
Children cannot enter the exhibition without adult accompaniment. Children are classified as 16 years of age and under. Anyone aged 16 and under, must be accompanied at all times by an adult 21+ throughout the exhibition. Children aged 16 and under, must have a valid ticket for entrance into the exhibition. Children 5 years old and younger – no ticket is required.
The following items are restricted, may not be brought into the exhibition and may be confiscated by exhibition staff: illegal drugs, weapons of any kind, bottles, cans, or any food or beverage products purchased outside the venue. The ticket-holder consents to a reasonable examination of the holder’s person and belongings to ensure compliance with these terms.
We encourage you to leave your valuables, large bags and other personal belongings at home. For the safety of our visitors and the exhibition, all bags entering or leaving the exhibition, including purses, are subject to inspection.
Backpacks and duffel bags are not permitted into the exhibition. Patrons entering with such items will be subject to check their bag at bag check for $2
Additional prohibited Items
The following items are not permitted in the exhibition at any time:
- Backpacks and duffle bags
- Paints and aerosols
- Indelible markers
- Weapons of any type
- Outside beverages (including alcohol)
- Food of any type is not permitted in the exhibition.
- Any item deemed by Exhibition Security to be inappropriate
- The ticket-holder grants to Lighthouse Immersive USA Inc. and authorized agents (Lighthouse Immersive Inc.) a fully-paid, perpetual right to all photographs, video or audio recordings of the holder taken or made at the Exhibition and the right to record, use, reproduce, broadcast, sell and distribute any photographs, video or audio recordings for any purpose.
- Your email address, required to complete your online order and used to send you exhibition reminders and electronic receipts, will receive ongoing special offers, priority ticket opportunities and event announcements from Lighthouse Immersive USA Inc. and its’ subsidiaries Lighthouse Immersive Inc.. You may opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link from any email received.
- The ticket-holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury and hazards arising from or related in any way to the exhibition, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event and releases Lighthouse Immersive USA Inc. and its’ subsidiaries from all liability.
The Lighthouse Immersive Memphis will be fully accessible. Please check back regularly for further updates if needed.
Attendants supporting persons with disabilities receive free admission to the exhibition. Persons with disabilities may request an attendant ticket by emailing Ticketing@memphisvangogh.com or by visiting the box office on arrival at the exhibition.
Any person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person is allowed to enter the exhibition premises with his or her support person. At no time will a person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person be prevented from having access to his or her support person while on the exhibition premises.
A visitor with a disability may need to use an alternate means of communication to ask for and understand information provided by Immersive Van Gogh. We will identify and offer the most effective and courteous two-way communication with a visitor with a disability.
Service animals are welcome in all public-facing areas of the exhibition. We request guests with non-traditional service animals to contact the exhibition in advance of their visit.
VIP TICKET HOLDERS: Please identify yourself to staff who will prioritize your entry and take care of you whilst attending.
FLEX TICKET HOLDERS:
- Flexibility to arrive up to 2hrs prior to or after your selected start time (subject to opening times of event)
- For full event public hours, please visit memphisvangogh.com/hours
- Flexibility to change the date & time of your booking to a PEAK or OFF-PEAK date & time of your choosing.
- Subject to availability and must be requested a minimum of 24hrs prior to your scheduled attendance.
- Maximum of 2 changes per order permitted.
- To request, a change of date go to memphisvangogh.com/reschedule/
TIMED TICKET HOLDERS:
- Please arrive between 20mins prior to or after your selected start time.
- A fee is required to change the date/time of your tickets.
- Subject to availability and must be requested a minimum of 48hrs prior to your scheduled attendance.
- To request a change of date go to memphisvangogh.com/reschedule/
American Express Experiences (Virtual/Standing Only Events):
The American Express Experiences program is available to all Card Members unless otherwise stated. Simply pay with your American Express® Card when applicable. Tickets are subject to the rules, terms & conditions, and fees set by the ticket seller, event promoter and/or the venue, as applicable. Offer is fulfilled by ticket seller, subject to availability and may be changed or revoked at any time. All sales final. No refunds. No exchanges.